Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Collaborative Webzine - Week 12

Within my class, I feel that now that many things have been clarified, we have a better approach of how we are going to finish this webzine in the most successful way possible. At the moment I have not had any worries about using the survivor clause, but know that I can e-mail Mrs. P about any problems or concerns about members of the group. The main concern about my part in the collaborative webzine is making sure to have a second source to market to other than Facebook. Hopefully our current plans will go through smoothly and this will no longer be an issue.

After reviewing the information that Mrs. P posted in my Google Docs, I continued to work on the slideshow. As she was evaluating my slideshow script, I was still in the process of adding the additional information. I was told to make sure to have topic sentences, an appropriate length between 3 and 4 minutes, and to add my APA citations for my references and images. After properly reviewing these directions, I added the information that was necessary to meet these requirements. I thoroughly went through websites to make sure I had appropriate and accurate information for both my references and images, both in which are also in there proper APA format.


1 comment: